Monday, October 5, 2009

Upcoming Event: Positive Aging Conference

For those of you who are interested in this subject the 3rd Positive Aging Conference is coming December 7-9 at Eckerd College in St Petersberg, Florida.

I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the first two and I am fortunate again to be able to attend this year as well. I am looking forward to topics such as Life Transitions, Creativity, Wellness, Community in the second half of life. It is a wonderful conference in a great place.

Hope you will join in the discussions. For those of you who are not able to attend I will be writing about the conference in this space. (But then you will have to put up with my interests and biases! :-) So attend and get the info yourself, first hand!)

Hope to see you in Florida!

David

Here's the link. http://www.eckerd.edu/positiveaging/

No comments: